Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY || COOK WITH ME|| HEALTHY EATING!

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY || COOK WITH ME|| HEALTHY EATING! Hey guys! Thanks so much for stopping by today's video! Today I am taking you along with me and showing you what I eat in a day when I am not doing Keto! This is still a healthy day of eating, and there is also a cook with me portion towards the end, so make sure you stay tuned for that!

// WHAT TO WATCH NEXT!

*HOW TO MANIFEST THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS! THE LAW OF ATTRACTION


* HOW I MEAL PLAN FOR 1 MONTH! SAVE MONEY/EAT HEALTHIER!


* SAHM 10 MIN TIDY:


*Healthy Cook With Me! 5 Point Dinner!-

//MY BOOKTUBE CHANNEL:


// ABOUT ME
Hey guys! My name is Holly and I'm a stay a home mom from Canada who is trying to make her dream of becoming a writer a reality! I LOVE reading, writing and books, and my youtube channel definitely reflects that! I'm also a certified Interior Designer, which is the career I had for almost 10 years before leaving it to raise my son full time.

//HANG OUT WITH ME OUTSIDE OF YOUTUBE

If you want to hang out with me outside of Youtube, check out my social media pages listed below!

*Email: hollychristineonyt@gmail.com
*Instagram: @hollychristineonyt
*Twitter: @shereads

what i eat in a day,weight loss,how to loose weight,what i eat in a day to lose weight,losing weight,what i eat,cook with me,recipes,easy recipes,weight loss recipes,dinner ideas,sahm cook with me,sahm what i eat in a day,keto diet,what to eat on keto,if,intermittent fasting,what i eat on intermittent fasting,calorie counting,what i eat while calorie counting,eating,cooking,food,healthy recipes,easy weight loss,fun recipes,yummy recipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments