Advertisement

what we REALLY wana know #37 - The Tea Never Stops - (feat. Remy)

what we REALLY wana know #37 - The Tea Never Stops - (feat. Remy) The wildest character in Are You The One history made his way to LA so we had to get some hot takes from Remy of Season 8

We go through his history in the industry, his new relationship with Paige, and of course his techniques when starting ish...

Subscribe to my channel here:

NEW SONG ON SPOTIFY:

My instagram:

My Camera:
My Lens for WWRWK/Vlogs:
My Lens for everything else:
My Microphones:

Shot/Produced/Edited by:
tylersemicolon

Music from:

AYTO,tyler,Tyler,Colon,tylersemicolon,MTV,Challenge,Questions,Reality TV,what we really wana know,Are You The One?,Ex on the Beach,The Challenge,Tyler Colon,Jersey Shore,Game of Clones,tyler are you the one,Are you the one? Season 6,Are you the one? Season 7,Are you the one? Season 8,Are you the one? Season 5,remy are you the one,paige are you the one,remy and paige are you the one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments