Advertisement

1v3 clutch||never penic otherwise you lose||pubg mobile lite gmeplay||like and share||GG GAMING

1v3 clutch||never penic otherwise you lose||pubg mobile lite gmeplay||like and share||GG GAMING Hey friends

Like and subscribe for supporting me
Subscribe for motivation for me

My id
[7185332443]
Tier-crown
Kd-4.5[bot killer]

Inspired for youtube-my friend who live strwam of coc then i dontknwo how to stream what is youtube and i also start live strem

Thumbnail and editing
Pixel lab-
Kinemaster-

Some time pics art 🎨
Game-


Instagram...

Faceboook~

Twiteert ~

Discord~ app and google 2fa then not able to open server you can join now without any admin untill make another]

Guys daily uploaded one or two video for you
If you like the video plz subscribe for more..
Thanks for your love and support...
My other video











My device
Redmi 4
Ram-2gb
Internal storage - 16gb
Have wifi in dreams
Upload with idea network
About 700 to 800mb size
So i able to upload only one video

In My squad
GODL KRON10 [SARA]
SOUL MORTAL[NAME PUCHA NAI AAJ TAK]
WE ARE THREE PERMANENT

OTHER
JANMEJAY, DAVENDER, SURAJ, PIKACHU, KHALIDJAMONDAY, KRISH, TECHNICALCOC2, ASHUTOSH, EAGLEDHIVESH




Have a nice day 😊

#pubgmobilelite,#coffin,#biubiu,#shroud,#mortal,#helptrick,#kron10,#dyanamo,#roidrazer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments