Advertisement

30th anniversary wish for the downfall of an an evil, well, read the description below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

30th anniversary wish for the downfall of an an evil, well, read the description below,,,,,,,,,,,,,, My wish on this a 30th anniversary is that if my human rights, and company rights, which have been utterly violated, abused, and myself both terrorised, and tortured in both physical, and psychological ways by that which contains the act to bind the Crown are ever to be restored, my Company though currently stricken yet never in debt may have opportunity to adopt the principles, and honour of both the Phoenix Foundation, and the Knight Foundation, and that may have the opportunity of being mentored by those involved with such foundations to revive that which inspired more than just a hope, the candle of course for an old friend, Elizabeth. I wish I may, I wish might, never be alone in the good fight, of course under God who ever is. 0210544742 ShaneJosephTaylorPrime@Gmail.Com

below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post a Comment

0 Comments