Advertisement

a controversial anti-haul || wasteful things to avoid

a controversial anti-haul || wasteful things to avoid I N S T A G R A M » @Shelbizleee (
I was going to write a "haulternative" post to the things I anti-hauled today but I think it's a bit obvious. If you have any specific questions let me know (:

--------
Get More by Joining My Newsletter -


You cannot do all the good that the world needs,
but the world needs all the good that you can do.

=============================================

NEW TO ZERO WASTE??
Check out my Beginner's Zero Waste Supply List -


=============================================

⇨ FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
I N S T A G R A M » Shelbizleee (
P O D C A S T » The Rise of the Ecopreneur
(
T W I T T E R » Shelbizleee (
P I N T E R E S T » (

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

⇨ COMPANIES I LOVE

--▸ Get 15% off a Compostable Pela Phone Case with code "Shelbi"


--▸ Get 10% OFF your Zero Waste Swaps at Earth Hero with code "SHELBI10"


--▸ Get $10 OFF Period Underwear at Thinx with this link!


--▸ Get $10 OFF Discarded Produce at Imperfect Produce


--▸ Plant Trees while you search with Ecosia - IT'S FREE!


--▸ Get $10 OFF Who Gives A Crap toilet paper


--▸ Get 30% off your first order from thredUP with code "SHELBI30"



△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

Learn More:


For business inquiries:
shelbizleee@gmail.com

shelbizleee,eco friendly,sustainable,zero waste,environmental science,anti-haul,wasteful trends,minimalism,minimalist,thing i dont buy,what i dont buy,anti haul 2018,anti-haul what im not gonna buy,anti-haul 2018,anti haul youtube,minimalist anti haul,zero waste anti haul,greenwashing,greenwashing definition,examples of greenwashing,examples of greenwashing companies,how to spot greenwashing,greenwashing shelbizleee,ways on how to spot greenwashing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments