Advertisement

asking a boy to a high school dance! | SADIES!! (ft. day date, GRWM, jazz game)

asking a boy to a high school dance! | SADIES!! (ft. day date, GRWM, jazz game) Subscribe!

Asking a boy to a high school dance! I vlogged everything! Getting ready for my first high school dance, GRWM, asking the boys, the day date (Utah jazz game in SLC), and us preparing to ask! This video was so fun to make!

thanks for watching I love you all so much!
last video:

yes! let’s be friends!!
instagram -
twitter -
snapchat - ColetteJxhnson
VSCO - colettejohnson

I do not own any of the music in this video.
For this video, i used music from Epidemic Sound.
Try it for free:

sub count: 123,994
thanks for watching!
xo, colette

Subscribe!

Help me translate this video!

Colette Johnson,Fashion,Beauty,Lifestyle,Back to school,GRWM,Vlog,asking a boy,asking to a high school dance,asking a girl,homecoming vlog,sadies vlog,utah dances,utah jazz game,asking a boy to my first high school dance,grwm for a high school dance,GRWM for a dance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments