Advertisement

Birthday Blocks Mail & Chat

Birthday Blocks Mail & Chat If you have been sending blocks in for my Birthday Quilt I am asking for finished 9" or unfinished at 9.5" blocks. I appreciate all I have received now and look forward to more beautiful awesome blocks.
I am hoping to have them all in before the end of November so I can put it together in a Live Stream in December and quilt it before the New Year. So if you plan to make a block, please send it in as soon as you can.
Thank you all so very much.

Email Me Directly At:
tiffany_groff_quilting_designs@yahoo.com

Follow My Facebook Page:


Hang out with fellow Followers in the Facebook Group


Go Fund Me Tip Jar:


Follow My Instagram:


At this time it is empty but...
Follow My ETSY Shop:


I Like Happy Mail Also☺
Direct Mail USPS:
Tiffany Groff
P.O. Box 1373
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405

Like and Subscribe for more of My Quilting Life
Thanks For Watching :-)

Blocks

Post a Comment

0 Comments