Advertisement

Browsing the Internet cuz bored [Request a site!] | Le Internet

Browsing the Internet cuz bored [Request a site!] | Le Internet I browse the internet and chat in an attempt to entertain my viewers, hopefully it works! Come join me, and help me on my journey, by sending me websites I should visit

========== Site Request Guidelines ==========
If it appears the website you send me might link to malware, I will most likely not visit it.
I will also not visit sites that will show my personal info.
I will not visit sites that might get me in legal trouble or just "questionable sites"

These are just guidelines. Whatever site I don't want to visit, I don't have to visit.

Please do not advertise/promote your channels in the live chat.

============ Links =============
- My discord
- Twitter
- Donations here (dont waste your money on me!!)
- Share messages that will appear on stream, and in return an ad is played. You get to play a message, I get ad revenue. win-win!
- Subreddit

nekomari,kid friendly,fun,funny,voice chat,vc,discord,discord vc,live,stream,streaming,games,game,family friendly,gaming,community,gamer,epic,epic gamer,epic gamer moment,live chatting,chatting,entertaining,live chat,the internet,le internet,internet,browsing,browsing the internet,internet browsing,internet games,internet videos,internet sites,

Post a Comment

0 Comments