Advertisement

Cold Showers-Scientific and Psychological Benefits(Why I Take Them)

Cold Showers-Scientific and Psychological Benefits(Why I Take Them) Ive been practicing cold showers for some time and I was glad to discover that there are SO many health benefits to them. Research into Wif Hof aka the Iceman definitely helped the learning curve for me. An added benefit is the strong mindset that begins to develop as a result of willing subjugation to cold showers. All in all you can count me in on this.

Remember to Share, Like, Comment and Subscribe!!!

Instagram-
Soundcloud-Dash the Minds

Song-Ikson
Look Up
soundcloud.com/ikson

Tags-Yungavelle,The Yungavelle,90 days nofap,No Fap 90 days,How to be self disciplined,Transmuting your sexual energy,How to transmute your sexual energy,How to be an Alpha Male,NoFap,Nofap benefits,Benefits of Nofap,Nofap 120 days,semen retention,NoFap will change your life,cold shower benefits,benefits of cold showers,importance of sexual energy,the power of momentum,importance of sex energy,nofap changed my life,sexual transmutation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments