Advertisement

D&D for Newbies (Part 1) Build a Character

D&D for Newbies (Part 1) Build a Character D&D for Newbies is a Dungeons and Dragons series where I explain the game to people who have no idea what the heck D&D is all about. In this video you answer 4 quick and easy questions to make your very own D&D character in only 3 minutes! The first questions is based of the classic question: If you could have any super power, what would it be?!

Once you finish the video post your character in the comments down below and whichever character gets to 25 likes first will get an entire video made for them on what their character could look like for REAL in D&D!

Everyone has heard of Dungeons and Dragons, but not many of those people have any idea what its about.This video is meant for those who have never played before and I explain different concepts of D&D in a fast and simple way. I have had a TON of fun making these videos in this series and look forward to seeing what characters you all make!

If you have played D&D and love the game like I do, then there are SO many people in your life that you know that you would love to shed some light to about this game. Share this video with them and have them watch these very short videos on D&D and let it start a conversation! I have talked to MANY people that would have never played D&D on their own, but once they see into this world of endless possibilities and make believe, a childlike sense of wonder creeps back into their minds and they start to see how awesome this game can be! I hope you can see I am passionate about sharing this game with the masses, so please like and subscribe but mainly share this video with both D&D players and people who have never heard of it!

About this Channel:
Welcome to "The Dungeon Coach" I'm here to help lower "The DC" of your Dungeons and Dragons game! I make quick quality D&D videos to make your games more efficient and fun! I have a HUGE list if ideas on videos but I want to customize it to you guys, so comment on any videos of what YOU want to see here! Subscribe to stay up to date on my weekly videos and help grow this channel together!

I started this channel because I have learned SO much from YouTube and its creators and I just want to give back to the community! I love helping/ brainstorming ideas, offering my own insight, and coming up with creative solutions to classic problems. I want to enhance your game and get it to the right "feel" of what you and your group is looking for. I just started and have a lot of room to grow and I am excited to go on this journey with you all!

how do you play dungeons and dragons,D&D for new players,what is D&D,what is dns and how to play,D&D for beginners,build a character D&D,D&D for Newbies,How to make a D&D character,d&d character creation,if you could have any super power what would it be,if you could have any super power what would it be and why,if you could have any super power,roleplaying game,dungeons & dragons,dungeons and dragons,dnd 5e,dungeon master,dungeon master tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments