Advertisement

DEAR ADVISERS 004: A Personal Reason Why I Created MONEYMAP

DEAR ADVISERS 004: A Personal Reason Why I Created MONEYMAP | DEAR ADVISERS 004 | This is a personal reason why I created MONEYMAP. I'm not sure if my wife even knows about this.



► Transcript:



Okay. One more reason why I create content is because of this.

What if I died yesterday?

It's more personal to me. Of course, as much as we want to grow our business, we want to bring back a good amount of bread to the family, have a good lifestyle.

What I think will make me more fulfilled besides bringing a good income back, because, after a certain level of income, it really doesn't make much difference. It's whether I make a difference in the society, if I make an impact, if I leave a legacy.

Because if I died yesterday and people know me by, oh, he's a lifetime Round Table, okay. Yeah.

Oh, he has five million in his bank account. Cool.

Okay. But I think that's about it. Yeah.

What I want is I want that if today I'm not around anymore, my videos can live longer than myself. I can continue to impact the community. People will come to the funeral and say, "Hey, I watch a video and yes, man, it impacted my life." Yeah. This can go on for generations because videos one created is permanent. Right?

So I think this will summarize everything that I just said, legacy over currency. This Gary Vee is my mentor from afar. I follow him and listen to his podcast every day. He talks about this. He, too, put a lot of money on the table just to create more legacy for people around him. Right? Yeah.

Just to make a dent of impact in the world. So if I can make that dent of impact in the world, I am very fulfilled and happy.



► Thank You!
Thank you for watching this video. I hope I have added that tiny bit of value and it will mean the world to me if you could share this video with your family and friends 😊



► About Jiale:
Throughout his 7-year career as an adviser, Kah Lok found that clients and the people he met asked him similar questions. He figured the best way to help his clients and the community was to film the answers in a series of videos so that others could access the knowledge and information they required 24/7.

That led to the creation of MONEYMAP, where he filmed a series of three-minute educational videos revolving around financial literacy for the benefit of the general public. As of May 2019, he produced 40 such videos.

Utilising the power of social media, he has shared his videos on various platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Through the exposure of his content and brand online, and by regularly keeping his clients updated via channels such as WhatsApp broadcast group, he has instilled greater confidence and trust in his professionalism.

The combination of initiatives focused on creating value for the community has elevated his business model from push to a client-attracting pull-model with clear measurable outcomes.

He has since clocked 113 five-star recommendations on his Facebook Page and his business is now 100% powered by passive referrals and existing clients only.



► Subscribe to my channel here:



► Other Videos to Watch:
MONEYMAP 023: The Best Investment Plan In The World


MONEYMAP 034: The End of Our 100% Shield Riders


MONEYMAP 037: 3 Sure-Win Ways To Use Ang Bao To Teach Your Kids About Money




► Follow Me Online Here:
Instagram:
Facebook:
LinkedIn:
Website:

MONEYMAP

Post a Comment

0 Comments