Advertisement

DIY 6 Kg Extruder Line - Automatic winding device Part I

DIY 6 Kg Extruder Line - Automatic winding device Part I DIY 6 Kg Extruder Line - Automatic winding device Part I

In this video I show you how to build the table for the rewinder. In this unit some new features will be added. 1st innovation is a strong gear motor with 30 Nm which can also easily wind up 10 Kg filament rolls. Then I will install a tension control which always provides the filament with the same force of the take-up roll which of course results in a better take-up quality. In the table I will install a device for spare rolls. In the next part I will install the axle, motor and winder.

In diesem Video zeige ich euch wie ihr den Tisch für die Aufwickeleinheit baut. In dieser Einheit werden einige neue features eingebaut. 1. Neuerung ist ein Starker Getriebemotor mit 30 Nm der auch locker 10 Kg Filamentrollen aufspulen kann. Dann werde ich eine Zugkontrolle einbauen die das Filament immer mit der gleichen Kraft der Aufwickelrolle zur Verfügung stellt was natürlich eine bessere Aufwickelqualität zur Folge hat. Im Tisch werde ich eine Vorrichtung für Reserverollen installieren. Im nächsten Teil baue ich die Achse, Motor und Winder ein.








You can help support my channel here to fund more frequent videos.

Email : 3d@werbewunder.com

#filamentExtruder
#3dPrinting
#plaFilament

werbewunder,pla filament,abs,pa12,filament extruder,filament winding,3d printer,3d printing,3d drucker,3d models,stl,stl file,winder,3d filament,3D Filament Extruder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments