Advertisement

DIY T Shirt hacks - How i tie dye and upcylce to a girl top

DIY  T Shirt hacks - How i tie dye and upcylce to a girl top How i transform my Tshirt. DIY HACKS.

Today its all about upcycling and how to change your normal t-shirt into the more girl / unisex style of shirts i wear. It is so easy that even a child can do it and thats why my little daughter is helping me to prove this. We start with tie dye our shirt with a simple and fast technique and than upcycle it with a few cuts and sewing.
THE CUSTOM SUPPORTER SHIRT:


The colour i use:
US:
DE:

Get one of the t-shirts: i made:

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------
ITS ME - LILY LU

I stand somewhere between subcultures, tattoo, body modifications and modern rituals of our time. psychedelic shaman rites or just a insane surreal illusion of our society.
In between my sextransition igive up any kind of limitations in gender, life, society, the outside reality of what we call earth and anything else surrounding my body or my mind.
call it what you want. this is life and this is happening.

Anyway i`m thankful for critic in any way.
Let me know in the comment section what you think about.
-----------------------------
SUPPORT ME:
When you want me to invest more time in more personal youtube videos you have a easy way to really support me and help me making my living and my life with it. You can support me easy over my patreon page and give me a little bit of a regulated income and supportive feedback to keep the system running. As thank you you will get acces to a monthly private video, backstage pictures and a lot more private stuff.



MERCH AND ART from ME & psyland 25 :


MY TATTOOS and my temple :


-----------------------------------------
MUSIC & licenses for my and your videos -
YOUTUBE statistic and SEO tool i use -
SOME OF MY GEAR AND GADGETS -
-----------------------------------------
------------------
FOLLOW ME :
------------------






custom t shirt,do it yourself,make your shirt girly,how to change t shirt,colour t shirt,tie dye,tie dye shirt,diy tshirt cutting,diy tshirt reconstruction,diy tshirt cutting designs easy,diy tshirt upcycle easy,diy tshirt,diy clothes upcycle,transfrom yor t shirt,make a girl top,t shirt hack,tshirt hacks,diy hacks clothing,transform t shirt,how to tie dye,tie dye your clothing,tie dye hackss,upycle hacks,upcycling,how to upcycle,lly lu,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments