Advertisement

Does Porsche have the best warranty in the world? (picking up a new Rolex)

Does Porsche have the best warranty in the world? (picking up a new Rolex) It's time to visit Porsche centre Melbourne and extend the warranty on the GT3RS. Porsche now offer an extension up to 15 years! Given I track the car and drive it "spiritedly" the asking price for a 2 year ext is very reasonable. In today's vlog I go through the costs and what is involved in the checking over of the car to do so, including a yearly service. Luckily I was treated to an immaculate 959, speedster and others at PCM :). Lastly I was lucky enough to pick up the New for 2019 Rolex GMT-Master II from Watches of Switzerland which I'm now enamored with, thanks for watching!
Apologies my Go-pro (now dead) was on it's way out when I filmed this :/ Due to falling off a car at over 60kph a little while ago.
Our Insta:



rolex gmt,126710BLNR,new rolex,porsche warranty,GT3RS owners experience,Porsche GT3RS service,Porsche service,rolex gmt II,Rolex batgirl,Servicing a Porsche,watches of switzerland,new rolex 2019,Porsche service and warranty,2019 Rolex,New watch 2019,gmt master II bat girl,Melbourne watches,how to get a new Rolex,picking up a rolex gmt II,

Post a Comment

0 Comments