Advertisement

don't bring your boyfriend to new york city

don't bring your boyfriend to new york city basically just don’t bring your boyfriend to New York.

Thank you to United for sponsoring this video!
If you're 18-22, get 10% off domestic flights now through 12/31 with United! Learn more for terms and conditions here:
#myunitedjourney

~G I R L Y P O P A P P A R E L~


Keep up with me here :)
SUBSCRIBE:
COUPLES CHANNEL:
INSTAGRAM:
VLOG CHANNEL:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: Haleydancet

If you are a company that wants to work with me, email me: haley@select.co

MUSIC for my videos:

EQUIPMENT:
Camera:
Vlog Camera:
Microphone:

REUSABLE STRAWS:
STRAWS FOR KEYCHAIN:
MY LANYARD:

FAQs
How old are you?
18

What editor do you use?
Final cut pro x

Jumpin Boogie Woogie by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

haleypham,haley pham,nyc vlog,dont bring your boyfriend to new york city,ryan trahan,ryan yerrow,ryans and haley,

Post a Comment

0 Comments