Advertisement

Dubai Vlog 1| Outlet Mall | My cherished Fantasy | Blooming Words by Taapsi

Dubai Vlog 1| Outlet Mall | My cherished Fantasy | Blooming Words by Taapsi Welcome to our 1st Dubai Vlog. Get a glimpse of shopping mall. In this vlog I talk about my dream attire.

Subscribe to my channel to watch new upcoming Dubai vlogs.

Narrated and Edited by Taapsi


Click here to subscribe -

Like my facebook Page -
Follow on Instagram-

Subscribe to 'Blooming Words by Taapsi' and press the bell icon to get notified on new videos.

About - My channel is 'Blooming Words by Taapsi'. I create videos on entertainment and social topics. When creation touches people, it's magic. Be a part of my creative journey. Subscribe to my channel to support me and press the bell icon for latest updates on new videos. It's free.
With love and gratitude - Thank you, Taapsi

#shoppingmall #dubai #outletmall

#store #bus #burdubai #ciytmax #trip #shops #things #buying #brand #discounts #top,

Post a Comment

0 Comments