Advertisement

How I AVOID looking like a stereotypical homemaker EFFORTLESSLY!

How I AVOID looking like a stereotypical homemaker EFFORTLESSLY! Hello!
As a homemaker, it can be pretty easy to come up with excuses as to why I don't need to get ready for the day. I really try my best to avoid the stereotypical homemaker look!
Looking presentable, comfortable and casual doesn't have to be sweats and a mom bun. Even on my most lax days, my appearance is still up to par with my personal standards I have set for myself.
In this video, I'll be going over key areas that I never neglect almost effortlessly!

Products and links mentioned:
Heatless hair Pinterest board-
Feminine hairstyles board-
Watermelon overnight mask -

ABOUT ME:
I make videos about
HOMEMAKING + PARENTING + FAITH & FEMININITY
__________________________________________________________________
I am a homemaker, mother, dog lover, avid adventurist and serial hobbyist.
The world is a different place today than when I was a child and so is the image of family.
In a world of over-commercialization and over-politicization, it is my goal to carry on the ideas and values of a traditional lifestyle and family unit.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Warmly, Chelsea : )

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
linktr.ee/humblehomemakingclub

#homemaking #homemakers

feminine homemaker style,how to be a homemaker,homemaker fashion,sahm look,tips for traditional women,traditional feminine,how to be a housewife,stay at home mom fashion,not a feminist,why traditional femininity matters,femininity examples,homemakers,homemaking,young homemakers,biological traditional females,fascinating womanhood,femininity revolution,trad wives,red pilled women,homemakers101,homemaking basics,homemaker beauty,classy women,classy styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments