Advertisement

How to Glitter Mini Guitars with Modge Podge with Tracey Bellion

How to Glitter Mini Guitars with Modge Podge with Tracey Bellion Hands up if you like glittering things!!! Today I am showing you how I glitter guitars for my granddaughter's barbie popstar party. If you want to follow more of my DIY adventures - you can subscribe for my Sunday's project to get delivered right to your inbox:

#glittering #diy #craftymom #painter #glitterlove #handmade #glitterlife

DIY Furniture Design, Room Design and Painting Tips from Tracey Bellion.

diy,furniture,design,painting,tutorials,party favors,diy party favors,diy party decor,how to glitter,mini guitar decorations,how to glitter guitars,modge podge,how to glitter party favors,tracey bellion,barbie party favors,barbie popstar birthday party,glittering,diy and crafts,traceysfancy,painter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments