Advertisement

How to Winterize Drip Irrigation Fall Winter Raised Bed Gardening

How to Winterize Drip Irrigation Fall Winter Raised Bed Gardening How to winterize a drip irrigation system on a raised garden bed. I’ll show you simple steps on how to winterize your drip irrigation system to avoid damage to your drip irrigation lines in your garden.

Link to how my video on how to build a raised bed

To winterize I blow out the lines out with this specially designed attachment

1/2" Main Line Parts:
Distribution Tubing -
Elbow -
Coupler (to connect main lines) -
Tee Fitting -
End Cap (I use these on the top of my bed headers) -
On/Off Valve -
Clips/Straps (secures line to raised bed)


1/4" Emitter Line Parts
Emitter Tubing -
"Goof" Plugs (Caps Tubing) -
1/4" Transfer Barb (used to transfer water from the 1/2 main line to 1/4 emitter tubing) -
Drip Irrigation Hole Punch Tool -

Misc:
Faucet Adapter for 1/2 Main Line -

Kit:
Rainbid Drip Irrigation Kit -

Timer:
This is the timer I use. I have tested several and this is by far the best.


Watch my other guid on how to build the ultimate trellis for raised beds.



SUBSCRIBE BY CLICKING BELOW:


HOW TO SUPPORT US:
Please use/bookmark this link when shopping at amazon (nothing special to buy):

gardening,winterize drip irrigation,raised bed gardening,winter gardening,blow off valve,how to build a raised bed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments