Advertisement

Huge Fan presents 'The beginning, a DNB mix'

Huge Fan presents 'The beginning, a DNB mix' Hello guys !

I am glad to share with you my very very first mix :)

I am beginner but I was really fond of the tracks I have put into the mix.

There is still some mistakes and an overuse of potentiometer (the effects at the end are really cringing lol :p ).

Anyway, I hope you like it !

Sincerely yours, Huge Fan

Tracklist :

11/14/19 Mix N.1

1. Netsky feat. Lowell - Forget What You Look Like (Pola & Bryson Bootleg)
2. Culture Shock - Low frequency
3. Origin Unknwon - Valley of the Shadows (Chase & Status Remix)
4. Netsky & Stargate - Nobody (Lexurus Bootleg)
5. DJ Fresh - Talkbox
6. Virtual Self - Ghost Voices (Netsky Bootleg)
7. Metrik - Fatso
8. Dimension - If You want to
9. Delta Heavy - Kaleidoscope
10. Cartoon - Why we lose

Disclaimer : I do not own the music, all the rights goes to their owners. I stream this video for an educative purpose.

dnb,drum and bass,dnb mix,liquid dnb mix,drum & bass,UKF,essential mix,Culture Shock,Metrik,Dimension,Netsky,Chase & Status,how to mix,beginner mix,liquid,sub focus,Huge Fan,not a DJ a Huge Fan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments