Advertisement

I’m A Millionaire And My Bully Is Poor (I did that to him)

I’m A Millionaire And My Bully Is Poor (I did that to him) Do you have a story that needs to be heard? Submit it to


We love to hear all kind of stories, but only the best ones will be animated. We just have one ground rule - your story needs to be REAL.


Subscribe to Dear Diary channel:
--------------------------------
Hello, guys. My name's Aiden. And, finally, after 10 years of suffering, I got revenge on my school bully. Some people think I went too far with my revenge, but after what he did to me...he deserved it.


Ever since I was a kid, I had a hard time finding friends ‘cause I had social anxiety. Everybody noticed that I’m shy and made fun of me. But this one kid, in particular, was just evil. His name was Logan, his father was funding the school, so he always felt privileged. He would act out in front of teachers, he felt like he owned everything in the school. And he made every day a living hell. During class, I would sit in the back and doodle in my notebook, creating these crazy fantasy characters and he would just take my notebook and point out that I look like one of those dwarfs I was drawing. Because of my love for fantasy, he would call me names like goblin or dwarf. I had no idea why he was so mean to me.


But eventually, I found one person that seemed to get me. He was an IT teacher. When we started going to IT class, I got interested in programming, so he would let me spend school breaks in his class, in front of the computer. And I felt safe being there. But my happiness didn’t last for long. One time, during the class when I was in the toilet, Logan came up to my computer and deleted my project. I came back, saw that and started crying. And, of course, Logan laughed his ass off. The teacher took my side and told him that he was getting detention for what he did. He got soooo angry. He started ranting “Do you even know who I am?” You know, all this “my rich daddy” talk. And I felt so happy because finally, someone stood up to him. But the next day, I came into the class and I saw the teacher’s things missing. Another teacher came and told us that our IT teacher had to take a “leave of absence”. Logan turned to me and smiled. It was his fault! He was making my life miserable and he took the only good thing from me. My emotions got the better of me, I came up to him, holding my fist, ready for a fight. “Careful, goblin. I can throw you out, too,” he said while smiling. And the worst thing is, I knew he could.


I cried for the whole evening. Honestly, I felt powerless. Anytime I’d find something that made me happy, he had to take it from me. The only good thing was that there were only a couple of months until graduation and I got into a college that was far away from there. And I knew that little brat didn’t get in. With his grades, even his father couldn’t bribe him into college. And that felt like a win.


When I got to college, I decided to just focus on school and stop being the weird kid. But I didn’t follow my plan. I remember, I was unpacking my stuff in my new room and I found my old notebooks there. I started turning page after page, discovering this fantasy world that I nearly gave up on and then this idea hit me. I was studying programming and I had these drawings, all I needed was to combine them! I started developing a video game and working on it like crazy. I worked days and nights, filling myself with coffee and excitement. After a couple of months, the trial version was done. I uploaded it onto the internet and just hoped that somebody would see it. At first, it didn’t draw any attention and I almost forgot about it when I heard somebody in my class talking about it. I rushed to my computer, checked and saw that it had blown up! It had like 10,000 downloads. I couldn’t believe it. And pretty soon, my life changed for good...


#DearDiary #millionaire #video_games #bullying #real_stories #ACTUALLYHAPPENED #sharemystory
--------------------------------
Like us on Facebook:

Follow us on Instagram:
--------------------------------

Other videos:


I Had 10 Plastic Surgeries (it backfired)



I Tattooed My Private Parts (it only got worse)



I’m Shaking After What Dad Did To Me At 16



I Became A Millionaire & Left My Wife Without A Penny



I Googled My Teacher And Found His Dirty Secret



DNA Test Revealed My Mom’s Dirty Secret



My Biology Teacher Told Me My Parents Can’t Be Mine

animations,animations girl,animations movies,animations characters,real story,real stories,happened,story animated,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,body,my body,transgender,man clothes,animated story,animation shortfilm,animation,reacting,animation short film,short animation,animated channel,actually happened,success story,becoming millionaire,millionaire stories,game,gamers,bullying,video games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments