Advertisement

JCPENNY Mandela Effect (Do You Remember?)

JCPENNY Mandela Effect (Do You Remember?) Such a huge Mandela Effect Change with loads of Reality Residue.
Credit for the gathering of these newspaper clipings goes to the creator of the Mandela database:

my email: thesilverinvestor@yahoo.com

Follow me on Steemit:

Follow me on Twitter:

Link to patreon to help support my channel and the thousands hours of research I do Thanks:

Please vote and check out my other voting videos here:

Berenstein,Berenstain,Bears,parallel,multi-verse,consciousness,mandela effect examples,best mandela effects,shifting dimentions,timeline,quantum world,mandela affect,the mandela effect,new mandela effect examples,proof of the mandela effect,is the mandela effect real,mandela effect proof,false memories,conspiracy,alternate timelines,unexplained phenomena,unsolved mystery,alternate,reality,dimension,

Post a Comment

0 Comments