Advertisement

Many Smart People Are Poor Because...

Many Smart People Are Poor Because... Join Hunt TV Here;
The year was 1976. Two guys decided to start a company, not just a company, but a company that would compete with one of the biggest companies of those days, IBM.
Steve Job was 21 while Steve Wozniak was 26 and they decided to compete with a company that’s 40 and 45 years older than both of them.
Not only was IBM older than the two young guys, but IBM was also one of the biggest companies in the world. Several years later, Steve Job confessed that they were too young in 1976 to know how big IMB was, they probably would never try what they did.
In the year 2008 when I decided to dumb school for entrepreneurship, I was only 21. I was curious and crazy about the idea of building my own company from scratch and it took me 8 years of failure before I had my first breakthrough.
Today when I looked back at when I was 21, I have no doubt that if given a second chance to be 21 again, I’ll probably not take the kind of decision I took then.
What’s the point of these stories?
Very simple; sometimes you have to be stupid to become successful.
Sometimes you have to go out without having all the facts.
Sometimes you have to believe that the dot will somehow connect itself.



If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...


If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

the mindset of the poor,how to be rich,the habits of the poor people,smart but poor,poor people,rich people,why most of the smart people are poor,the things that make people to be poor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments