Advertisement

MAXIMIZE YOUR DISCUS POWER! - DISCUS TIPS - JY THROWS S3 E9

MAXIMIZE YOUR DISCUS POWER! - DISCUS TIPS - JY THROWS S3 E9 Today's video I take a look at the finish of my discus throw and talk about how to maximize the power. By looking at some professional throwers technique and comparing it to mine I show some major positions I need to hit. I hope you enjoy the video. smash like and sub for more :)

FOOT POSITION VIDEO:

instagram: jordanyoung1993

how to throw discus,discus technique,discus tips,discus throw tips,how to spin in discus,advanced discus technique,advanced discus tips,jy throws,jordan young,daniel stahl,daniel stahl 70m,daniel stahl discus,fredrik dacres discus,discus throw,how to do discus,how to throw discus far,how to throw,how to throw shot put,shot put,world record shot put,best discus technique,discus technique analysis,best throwing coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments