Advertisement

More than one loved one in Communications in Mediumship Development.

More than one loved one in Communications in Mediumship Development. In this video, we look at ways to help you the budding medium with more than one loved one when doing your communications from the spirit world.

#spiritworld #mediumship #Honestmedium


My name is Danielle, better know as Danielle The Happy Medium, I am a professional Medium, who now holds a Diploma in Mediumship, certificates in Guides and Psychic Mediumship. I now work not only in the UK but Aboard. Danielle has worked in France in 2018, is now heading to the USA, Canada, France in 2019 OZ 2020.
Danielle is known for been down to earth, straight forward, and loves a giggle, Danielle works hard to bring forward evidence that life goes on after this life.
Danielle’s evidence mixed with detail and warmth is making her one of the must-see mediums at this time.

To donate to the channel please do use the link provided it really does help the channel paypal.me/daniellesmithGB

Danielle will be found in an SNU church near you, as Danielle continues to support SNU Churches and awareness centre across the UK.


Danielle has another passion which is teaching, Danielle loves to see new up and coming Mediums, bring the proof just like she does that life goes on.
For Danielle's teaching or to book workshops mentoring please check out the link

Danielle has her first book out called the Freestyle Mediumship this year 2018, which is a series of three books that she will bring out, over the next three years.

Danielle really does want to make a difference.

You can also find Danielle on PodoMatic as Danielle now looks to develop the Medium, as well as the Mediumship development.



A quote from Danielle below.
I am a normal woman, just trying to assist and guide people as much as I can. My vision for the future is far-reaching, I would love to have a school where I can assist people in understanding more about the spirit world. I can’t promise miracles and I can’t promise that I will always get it right, but will do my very best.
Terms and Conditions for all Services are available on my website

For further help and guidance or any counselling matters, due to not being qualified in this field I would always recommend the following.




*All services, all related Marketing, website, appearances via video person or written content by Danielle The Happy Medium via Facebook Youtube Instagram podcast are
protected by the brand name Danielle The Happy Medium, also with copyright.
Any person is seen to be taken content changing or using in a harmful away is subject to legal action.
Connect with Danielle The Happy Medium
○ Visit the official website: www.daniellethehappymedium.com
○ Follow me on Instagram:
○ Follow me on Facebook:

DanielleTheHappyMedium,Mediumship,Mediumship development,mediumship abilites,Mediumship training,mediumship teacher,mediumship tutor,mediumship mentor,mediumship developing,mediumship classes,mediumship beginners,mediumship tutorial,mediumship techniques,mediumship learning,mediumship tools,honestmedium,How to become a medium,learn to be a medium,psychic medium development,psychic medium teaching,how to develop as a medium,learn mediumship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments