Advertisement

My Juicy Tips for Adequate Hydration

My Juicy Tips for Adequate Hydration 💧: Here is my first video of my two-part video about how essential hydration for our lives and how to include fluids in our everyday lives to stop dehydration. I also discuss some thirsty tips to reduce overhydration and hyponatremia.

💧: For those who are new to my YouTube or social media, please make sure to subscribe and follow my channel on upcoming information on nutrition! Lastly, please feel free to let your friends the unique resources and information my channel can provide for their health and weight loss journey.

💧: I am a graduate student/ Dietetic Intern from Auburn University and I own and operate RC Nutrition Consulting which is a small weight management business that I made after graduating from California State University, Fresno. I have been operating the page and helping individuals with weight/health related goals to improve their health.

✔ Leave a Tip & Support this channel by subscribing to this channel and sending an email to adoptedrdnfarmer@gmail.com!

✔ Become a Patron, receive rewards & help support!:


✔ Instagram:

✔ Facebook:

✔ Linkedin:

Hydration

Post a Comment

0 Comments