Advertisement

My New Workshop Dust Extraction System

My New Workshop Dust Extraction System In this video I install my new dust extraction system.

This video covers the extractor machines themselves, the ducting, how I connected all my tools, and installing a pillar to the centre of the workshop from which to run services.

Part 1 - Blast Gates video :
Part 2 - Dust Cyclone Separator video :

My old dust extraction video (featuring detail about the Numatic NVD750):

The extractors I mention that are all the same machine:
Record Power DX1000: (Amazon UK)
Rutlands Extractor: (Amazon UK)
Charnwood DC50: (Amazon UK)
Rikon Dust Extractor: (Amazon USA)
And there may be more!

Charnwood W685P extractor: (Amazon UK)
Metabo SPA1200 extractor:

Dust Commander HD: (Amazon UK)

10 Minute Workshop (Peter Millard's channel) :

Marius Hornberger's video about grounding a PVC system:

Grounding PVC and other Dust Collection Myths article:

#woodworking #dustextraction #workshop

Thanks for watching!

Please subscribe, click like if you like, and hit the bell icon for future video notifications

MY TOOLS:
For links to the tools I use, plus some of my favourite consumables, finishes and more see links below. Please note I earn a small commission from any purchases:
UK affiliate store:
US affiliate store:

HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:
Support with Patreon:
Support with PayPal

SHOP:
Etsy:


LINKS:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram: @ragnbonebrown
Twitter:
Email: ragnbonebrown@gmail.com
Second YouTube Channel (non woodwork videos):

woodworking,uk,british,youtuber,rag,'n',bone,brown,keith,salvaged,reclaimed,wood,make,making,how,to,ragnbonebrown,diy,dust extraction,dust extraction system for small workshop,dust extraction system,dust collection systems,dust collection systems diy,workshop dust collection system,workshop dust collection diy,numatic nvd750,m class,dust cyclone,68mm pvc pipe,pvc ductwork hvac,pvc ductwork,pvc ductwork for dust collection,pillar,pvc pipe dust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments