Advertisement

Nikko Pelaez X Vans 'Along With the Gods” UNBOXING & REVIEW (Please read the Description below)

Nikko Pelaez X Vans 'Along With the Gods” UNBOXING & REVIEW (Please read the Description below) Just making it clear as possibly some might take the buying experience that I shared in this vid out of context. I don't have any bad apples with the Lady in the Cashier and to Kuya Guy in the store. They were patient with everyone and didn't show any bad attitude.

I shared my buying experience as a consumer with an intent to help because next time in sneaker releases like this at least you know what to expect, what to do and what not to do.

I got there with no clue at all and no one in the store can clearly explain the steps since everyone was in a rush to get their own pair. I was just weirded out with what happened. Bottom line I should've known better. I'm happy I was able to cop a pair nevertheless :) and the experience & excitement that this day gave me to support a Local Artist really is what matters the most.

A BIG thank you to "Kidz Bop" and "Le Derp" (Check the Comment section of this vid) as they clarified what happened in the store. For the people wondering why kuya guy said that he will check if there's a stock of the size that you asked him but didn't give the sneaker to you and gave it straight to the lady in the cashier read the comment that I pinned down below. Thanks Kidz Bop & Le Derp! I appreciate it! I'm glad you saw this vid.

To Sir Nikko Pelaez:

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! SUPER SICK ART SIR NIKKO! Your Masterpiece is so stunning in person! Thank you for sharing your super out of this planet talent with the world. Follow him in IG and get mesmerized by his work:

Here's my own literal interpretation about his Masterpiece:

1) The guy in BLACK is Zeus and the guy in WHITE is a human being.

or maybe

2) Those 2 guys are human beings and they are running away from the fire that Zeus sent them from above, that's why they're riding a skateboard, for them to escape easily.

or maybe

3) The guy in BLACK is Zeus and the guy in WHITE is Prometheus.

The guy in black doesn't wield any Lightning Bolt so it may or may not be Zeus but looking at his hands it resembles a hand of a beast and we all know that Zeus is also depicted as a Beast God in an alternate Mythology universe so it may be him. It looks like he's chasing or maybe he's going along with the guy in white that's why it's called "Along With the Gods”? I'm still unsure but that's just what I think.

This is what I like about Art in general, we can all have our own interpretation and at the end of the day we all win by supporting the Artist who created it. I'll probably ask Nikko tomorrow in his meet and greet event for me to know the exact story behind his Masterpiece.

Nikko Pelaez Vans,Nikko Pelaez Along with the Gods,Vans Ph,nikko pelaez vans unboxing,nikko pelaez vans review,RicoValrico,

Post a Comment

0 Comments