Advertisement

Oatmeal Diet and Banana Lumpia - Health Benefits.

Oatmeal Diet and Banana Lumpia - Health Benefits. #Oatmeal #BananaLumpia #HealthBenefits

Hello my name is Mavy. Today I’m going to show you my super food on how I lose weight and this is a perfect food to flatten stomach.
Oats is high in protein but low in calories which take time to digest in the body and burn calories that makes a good source of energy through the day and lowers cholesterol.
This is Banana lumpia, it has a healthy dose of potassium, an electrolyte that helps lower blood pressure naturally, bananas are a particularly good choice for people with hypertension.
From what I’ve learned, oats are one of the healthiest grains on earth. Because it is a glutten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants and it has many health benefits. It includes weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and reduced risk of heart disease.
This is Banana lumpia, it has a healthy dose of potassium, an electrolyte that helps lower blood pressure naturally, bananas are a particularly good choice for people with hypertension.
I hope you learned something from this video and I hope to see you again in my next video. If you like this video please give me a thumbs up and share to your love ones and don’t forget to subscribe. Bye!

Benefits.

Post a Comment

0 Comments