Advertisement

#ONFIREED Survive the hard challenge, Peyote plants r out,if u new 2 the channel,likeShareSubscribe

#ONFIREED Survive  the hard challenge, Peyote plants r out,if u new 2 the channel,likeShareSubscribe NEW RULES IM HELPING PLAYERS THAT R LOW RANKS N DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS IN THE GAME.
IM GOING TO HELP YA BUT SOMETIMES IT TAKES TIME,CAUSE I HAVE MANY FRIENDS N SUBS THAT I HELP SO WAIT FOR UR TURN.
Im here 2 help players from gta5 learn how 2 make legit money,no money glitches, i don't want ya 2 get ban cause of cheating, I have many friends n subscribers that i help on money n tricks n outfits in gta,so b patient for ur turn,don't rush or try 2b on me like my boss,if ur like that leave, cause i treat everyone with respect,so i gotta b treated to same way. thanks for subscribing,liking n watching.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,ONFIREED,

Post a Comment

0 Comments