Advertisement

PERIPHERY || Insomnia || Bass cover

PERIPHERY || Insomnia || Bass cover When I chose to do a cover on this song I didn't realize how technically challenging it was and I was close to giving up.

Now I'm very glad I didn't!

This song requires pushes me to my absolute limit in terms of playing technique and this is by far the hardest song I've ever played.

Enjoy and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel!

Equipment used:
Dingwall NG2 5-string Lamborghini orange
Dingwall custom bass strings 5-string (45-127)
GrippX-XJJb Jumbo Jazz pick 2mm
Line6 Helix rack unit
Cubase 5
GoPro Hero 5 (1080p, 60fps)

Signal chain:
Dingwall - Helix - Cubase



Follow my Instagram:


Follow my band on facebook:


Follow my band on Instagram:

Periphery,insomnia,dingwall,line6,basscover,metalbasscover,metalcover,helix,line6helix,ng2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments