Advertisement

Sunnyland Bluesband - Little By Little (Bassline with tabs)

Sunnyland Bluesband - Little By Little (Bassline with tabs) It's been 22 years since I recorded this bassline for the debut album of the Sunnyland Bluesband called "Mean Dog" in 1997. When I was asked to transcribe my own bassline a few years ago I was astonished about some of the ideas and licks I played back then. In 1997 I had been playing blues only for 4 years and was rather a naive player. But still I was somehow greatly inspired and very enthusiastic at that time. It was the first real recording I made for a record company and today I must admit, that this record has probably a few of the best basslines I ever recorded. I still use some of the licks today when it comes to playing a nice slow blues bassline.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become a patron for only $2 per month and get access to the pdf transcriptions of the songs and lessons and see unpublished videos:



Mini courses:
Learn to Sightread on Bass:


"Lessons To Go": downloadable bass lessons:


Bassworkshops mit Tom Bornemann:


Online-Basskurs "Basszination" mit Tom Bornemann:



My Links to follow:
Facebook:

Visit my bassblog:

Twitter:

Instagram:

tabs)

Post a Comment

0 Comments