Advertisement

Talking To My Husband About Baby *PREGNANCY TEST RESULTS* Sierra Watts

Talking To My Husband About Baby  *PREGNANCY TEST RESULTS* Sierra Watts Talking To My Husband About Baby * Pregnancy Test Results *
In today's Video I'll be showing the results from my video "Taking a Pregnancy Live On Camera *Pregnant Again*
I'll be talking about pregnancy symptoms, motherhood, and growing our family by trying to conceive baby number 3 (#3) #Pregnant #Pregnancy #Baby #React

For Updates Follow My Socials:
Instagram.com/sierraxwatts
2nd Instagram.com/sierraxtwo
Twitter.com/sierraxwatts
Tiktok: @SierraxWatts
Snap: thewizardwatts
Support me at Patreon.com/sierraxwatts

If you liked this video please SUBSCRIBE & TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS “THE BELL” To join the family!

Comment or Dm your email on my video or Instagram to join my list for even more surprises!!!!!!

If you made it this far THANK YOU so much for supporting me and giving me a platform to ]share my stories. I appreciate you all SO MUCH!
And if you see this comment ‘I’M SO HAPPY’ (Let’s confuse the comment section 😂)


** Hi I’m Sierra Watts! Welcome to my family vlog channel! About Me: When I was 15 I got pregnant & shared my story time online. Not expecting it to go viral and start trending. I had an adoption with my first son but soon became pregnant again in 2018 with a baby boy named Leo. I talk about everything on my channel from being pregnant. Labour & Delivery, Being a Teen Mom, and LOTS MORE! Subscribe To Join The Family ***
ttc live pregnancy test 2019 infertility tww women's health

Sierra,pregnant,pregnancy,pregnancy test,live pregnancy test,pregnancy symptoms,trying to conceive,ttc,infertility,baby,the van clan,pregnancy announcement,how to get pregnant,ttc journey,fertility,live pregnancy test 2019,family,how to get pregnant fast,ovulation,getting pregnant,mom,teen mom,motherhood,vlog,tww,postpartum,van clan,kkandbabyj,teen mom 2,family vlogs,parenthood,women's health,teen pregnancy,two week wait,marriage,family channel,pranks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments