Advertisement

Tenant from hell leaves disgusting flat piled with rubbish and poo smeared on walls - Live News 24

Tenant from hell leaves disgusting flat piled with rubbish and poo smeared on walls  - Live News 24 Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use ( A TERROR tenant trashed a rented home and left rotting rubbish strewn around the property and even poo on the bed and floors.  Landlord Shahin Miah, 43, had been trying for months to gain entry to his rented home in Erdington, in Birmingham, and was disgusted when he finally got into his property.  He found the three-bed house, which he had rented out to a mum and her four kids at £590 a month, in such a filthy state he had to leave and vomited on the driveway.  Mr Miah found rotten food scattered across the kitchen, wallpaper peeling off the walls, mould, dirt, discarded plastic toys and bin bags crammed with rubbish.  He will now have to pay £2,000 just to clear the property and thousands more to rebuild and redecorate the ruined home.  The family had been living at the house for five years but in the last few months Mr Miah had been unable to gain access to his home. 'RUBBISH EVERYWHERE'  He told Birmingham Live: "For the last year, she never opened the windows or curtains.  "She never put the bins out on the right day. I got suspicious when I went to the house to visit and she wouldn’t let me in.  "She would say she was busy and she was going out. I would ask for a time to return and she never replied."  Mr Miah, who lives on the same road, kept demanding access to his home - but was continually rebuffed.  Finally, at the end of August, the tenant told Mr Miah she was leaving and finally vacated the home on Sunday - with no forwarding address.  He said: "She left me with no keys so I had to break in.  "When I saw the condition of the house I was shocked. There was rubbish everywhere, I could not step anywhere.  "There was just one bed left with human poo and dirt on it.  "There was no access to the kitchen and bathroom because there was human poo on the floor.  "I blocked my nose and vomited on the driveway."  He believes landlords should be given more power to recoup losses when a house is damaged and to evict problematic tenants quicker.  Mr Miah is also concerned for the kids who lived in the house.  He said: "I feel that if she was human, she wouldn’t have done that."  We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.

walls

Post a Comment

0 Comments