Advertisement

Testing Out Viral Fashion Hacks by 5 MINUTE CRAFTS Pt. 2

Testing Out Viral Fashion Hacks by 5 MINUTE CRAFTS Pt. 2 NEW to this channel ? SUBSCRIBE :
Instagram : @yashitarai

Link to the storage boxes :

Last Video Link :

Also watch My other videos

Mom Does my make up :

I dressed Like Youtubers For a Week :

I Recreated Komal Pandey's instagram :


Follow me on Instagram :
Follow me on Twitter :
Like My Facebook Page :

My POPULAR UPLOADS
Recreating Komal Pandey's Instagram
Recreating Sejal Kumar's Instagram
Sarojini Nagar haul 2018
I Dressesd Like Youtubers for a week

Song: Dizaro - So What (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Equipments :
iPhone 8 , Canon 1300 D

Hope You Enjoyed watching this video. I come up with new videos every week. Hit that SUBSCRIBE button To join the squad.
Thanks For Watching :)

LIKE
SHARE
SUBSCRIBE

testing 5 minute crafts hacks,testing viral beauty hacks,testing 5 minute crafts life hacks,5 minute crafts,testing out viral fashion hacks,testing 5 minute crafts clothing hacks,5 minute crafts fashion hacks,testing 5 minute crafts photo hacks,testing viral internet hacks,testing 5 minute crafts,trying out clickbait clothing hacks,yashita rai,viral fashion hacks,expectation vs reality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments