Advertisement

The KIDS of Rainbow Six Siege!

The KIDS of Rainbow Six Siege! Hey guys,
Been slacking a bit and screwed up my missed my upload schedule, but aye I'm back! Finally got a video up. Will be posting something new next week. Thinking either cod or more discord but still can't decide. We will see when it happens. Hope you guys enjoy!
Thanks for watching!!!!

Friends in the video:
Grizzy:
Ash:
Jay:
Dergie:
Droid:
Chromez:
Playdead:
Maz:
Kandis:
Geoff:
SimpleRobinson:
Aaron:

Follow me on twitter►
Follow me on twitch►
Add me on Steam►

Outro Song►
Made by►
Music from►
And►
#rainbowsixsiegememes #rainbowsixsiege #rainbowsix

►I Do Not Own Any Music in This Video►

operation shifting tides,wamai,kali,rainbow,six,siege,funny,moments,hilarious,top,best,new,update,changes,invitational,girls,girl,when,play,funniest,friends,siege gameplay,rainbow 6 siege,rainbow six siege tips,humor,jokes,hacker,family,try,not,to,laugh,when girls play rainbow 6,rainbow 6,siege funny moments,new ops,6 siege,drunk,gamer,ifunny,random,r6s fails,wheeze,meme,memes,comedy,satire,voice,chat,r6 memes,best memes,tuxy,tuxypoo,new operation,r6s,shifting tides,

Post a Comment

0 Comments