Advertisement

the reason i am not uploading my fan fiction often and a thank you message (transcribed in desc)

the reason i am not uploading my fan fiction often and a thank you message (transcribed in desc) transcription:
Hey guys, im recording on my laptop because my phone is fucked, i hope you are having a good day, im suppossed to be doing school work right now
i will not be able to do an FF for a while because im focusing on getting my mental health back to normal, basically i am not even allowed in school at the moment due to the amount of stress if you cant see the bags under my eyes, i will not be posting because of my mental health , so that could be a couple of days or months until i return back to school basically.
thank you all for subscribing to me, i think i have got over 400 subscirbers *checks* 432 we are so close to 500 subscribers its unbeleiveable like oh my god thank you why would you guys subscribe to me? that is one question i have always had, why would you guys subscribe to me? im just a peice of shit, thank you all so much thank you thank you thank you. we are so close to 1k well kind of we are nearly half way thank you all again, until i see you again, which i hope you all understand why, i hope you continue watching my art and gameplay videos, untill then have a good day!
(i tried my best)

desc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments