Advertisement

the truth...

the truth... Hey guys, here it is, the truth about everything. I went on my instagram and asked you guys what questions you had about the rumors of what happened between me and my ex girlfriend, Piper Rockelle. I wanted to make this video to finally answer your questions about what happened a few months ago...to finally put the truth out there for the world to hear.

Thank you Goat Fam for understanding, and for believing in me. I love you guys

#truth #rumor #breakup

Before you do anything follow me here on insta




🐐 SUBSCRIBE 🐐


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

Download CRUSHIN’ now:
Cop the Merch Here:

πŸ’ƒ SeΓ±orita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


🌊 It's You Cover music video:


🎯 Crushin music video:


πŸ‘Œ FOLLOW THE SQUAD πŸ‘Œ

Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Symonne Harrison
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Connor Cain
IG:

Parker Pannell
IG:
Youtube:

Jakob Magnus
IG:

Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

🐐 FOLLOW ME 🐐
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

# # #

gavin magnus,gavin,magnus,gavinmagnus,coco quinn,coco,quinn,crush,my crush,crushin,gavin magnus crush,gavin magnus crushin,gavin and coco,gavinn,gaven magnus,boyfriend girlfriend,boyfriend,girlfriend,cavin,coco queen,piper,piper rockelle,piper gavin,the truth,truth,gavin truth,piper truth,rumor,instagram,piper crush,no more lies,gavin and piper,gavin magnus and coco,pavin,truth about everything,piper and gavin,rumors,piperrockelle,what really happened,

Post a Comment

0 Comments