Advertisement

Trying to FIX: Faulty £28 Xbox One from eBay

Trying to FIX: Faulty £28 Xbox One from eBay Hi, this 'trying to fix' video shows me attempting to repair a cheap £28 ($36) Xbox One purchased from eBay. Apparently it randomly turns off.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to fix my mate vince,trying to fix xbox one,xbox one randomly shuts down,changing thermal paste on Xbox one,removing X clamp Xbox One,learning to fix electronics,repairing Xbox One,fixing Microsoft Xbox One,Xbox one no controller sync,Xbox One fault sync button,replacing power cable flex Xbox one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments