Advertisement

Using Imagery to Influence

Using Imagery to Influence A lot of you have been following my video series on how to attract and influence your ideal prospects.

Here's the link if you missed it.


Well, this weekend I'm in beautiful Las Vegas speaking at an event for financial marketers and I decided to use my free time to record the last video in the series with the strip as my background.

As entrepreneurs we tend to focus most of our marketing and sales on the words we use while neglecting the most important part...

The imagery.

What your clients and prospects see is far more important than the words coming out of your mouth.

That doesn't mean we neglect our verbal communication but it does mean what we say must be congruent with what they see.

What are your videos saying about you? If you want to get an idea of what you're projecting to your tribe, watch your videos with the sound off. You'll learn a lot.

Again, check out my video series if you haven't already.



We've had a huge response and a lot of great feedback.

Influence

Post a Comment

0 Comments