Advertisement

Vaccines Eradicated Smallpox 300 500 Million Deaths

Vaccines Eradicated Smallpox 300 500 Million Deaths This Video is an archive going back a few months. I was banned in August of this year, but I decided to make a new channel. If you want the links I talk about in my videos, go to my bitchute channel and find the video you're watching, link below. Once I'm done uploading the backlog, I will upload new content regularly. Not all videos will be uploaded to Youtube, due to TOS. For my entire catalog, go to my bitchute channel. Some videos will be exclusively on bitchute. Subscribe and share!

***********
Contact Me:
Email – real2offendisok@yahoo.com

Follow me:
Twitter -
Bitchute -
Gab -
Minds -
Parler -
D-Live -
Daily Motion -
Medium -
Steemit -
Veto -
Word Press -
BlogSpot -

Support me:
Patreon -
SubscribeStar -

Disclaimer: I condemn violence and hatred toward any group or individual. Take all *seeming* incitements as satire or nuance.

politics,religion,news,catholic,breaking,content creators,free speech,youtube,bitchute,centrism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments