Advertisement

What's going on with your person? Pick-a-card love reading🤔♥️🤫

What's going on with your person? Pick-a-card love reading🤔♥️🤫 Welcome to another #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #twinflame #tarotreading🔥🔥

As always, take only what resonates for you as these are general readings. Masculine and feminine energies are interchangeable. Energies can represent you or people you associate with. I read intuitively so watch with an open mind. All readings are timeless and messages will resonate with different people at different times. Readings are for entertainment purposes only. Free will can alter any predictions or outcomes. 💚💚

Thank you for watching! Please show your support and like, subscribe and hit the bell for future notifications!!🔔🛎️🔔🛎️🔔🛎️🔔

Contact me: livewithlanie@gmail.com
Donate to the channel:
Thank you. All donations are greatly appreciated and will go into improving the channel 🙏🙏🙏 Those who make generous donations to support the channel are highly appreciated & are eligible for free personal advice. Contact me for more details♥️
😇

Would you like to see more tarot decks? I have an Amazon wish list for anyone who would like to order one for the channel🙏♥️


Thank you all so much for your views, subscriptions, likes, shares, comments, donations and for tapping that bell 💚🔔💚 It all means the world to me and I appreciate all of you. I honestly cannot thank you enough. I am so glad my videos are helpful to you 🙏🙏 It is my passion to help raise the vibration of the collective and when I learn my messages are helping it seriously warms my heart❤️ I am sending you all lots of love. 💚💚💚

dm to df,divine union,souls in separation,twin flame reading,twin flame tarot,twin flame meditation,ex back law of attraction,relationship advice,twin flame today,twin flame masculine,twin flame DM,twin flames in separation,ARIES,TAURUS,GEMINI,CANCER,LEO,VIRGO,LIBRA,SCORPIO,SAGITTARIUS,CAPRICORN,AQUARIUS,PISCES,SOULMATE,LOVE,SINGLE,COUPLE,TWINFLAME,TAROT READING,TAROT READER,WEEKLY,divine feminine,divine masculine,Live with Lanie,get your ex back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments