Advertisement

Why I changed my name from Jack Flash to Rob Bradley. (Verseday #12)

Why I changed my name from Jack Flash to Rob Bradley. (Verseday #12) And here is my verse about why I changed my name.
But it’s not just about that..
It’s a whole story about growing up, fitting in, moving forward, fake accents, real love, following your gut, inspiration, identity and honesty.
And you know how much honesty means to me.
I really hope you enjoy this.
Just so you know...I have caused myself a ton of admin headaches and undoubtably lost/confused a few fans with this name change but I’ve only done it because I truly believe in the things I talk about in this verse.
I hope you come along with me on the journey and I can’t wait to hear what you think.
Oh and rappers, I KNOW you have had a ton of rap names that you used to have when you were younger, so defo drop a comment with some of the best/worst! Haha
Much Love
Rob

---

Support on Patreon and get loads of exclusive videos and music


Stay in touch:
SPOTIFY-
INSTAGRAM -
WEBSITE -
FACEBOOK -
SOUNDCLOUD -
TWITTER -

-------------------------------
The official YouTube channel of Rob Bradley, (formerly Jack Flash).

Rob Bradley, (who used to be known as Jack Flash), is musician with a sound that seamlessly merges rap, soul and folk. A brilliant story-teller and esteemed lyricist, Rob has won world championship rap competitions and rap battles. Combining poignant social observations, razor sharp northern wit and grand choruses, his music has been supported by BBC 1xtra, BBC introducing, and has been witnessed by live audiences across the UK. Rob is from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and lives in London.

Subscribe to this channel for..... live performances and exclusive videos.

rob bradley,rob bradley rapper,rob bradley poet,jack flash,uk hiphop,jack flash rapper,name change,good new rap,jehst,union jack album,lunar c,lyrics,new rap music,verseday,rob bradley huddersfield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments