Advertisement

Will UGAZ Recover Eventually? | This Stock Looks Interesting…

Will UGAZ Recover Eventually? | This Stock Looks Interesting… 🔴 Strive Smart Merch:

📈 My M1 Finance Portfolio:

🔵 Strive Smart Discord Chat 🔵


📘 Strive Smart Facebook Group 📘


📸 My Personal Instagram (@StasSerfes) 📸


🐥 Twitter (@StasSerfes) 🐥


📸 Strive Smart Instagram (@StriveSmart) 📸


🔴 My Equipment & Favorite Books 🔴


🤑 Sign Up to ROBINHOOD & Get a FREE STOCK 🤑


📈 Earn $10 by Signing Up (M1 Finance) and Funding $100! 📈


✅ ThinkOrSwim Beginner Tutorial ✅


In this video I go over the stock market's performance on 11/26/19. as well as some stocks/ETFs/ETNs I'm watching and trading right now! I also go over natural gas as well as UGAZ and DGAZ.

The charting software used in this video is called ThinkOrSwim by TD Ameritrade. If you found value in this video, feel free to share it with a friend! Thanks for your time!

Business Inquiries: StriveSmarter@gmail.com

Disclaimer: These videos that I create on YouTube shouldn’t be taken as financial advice. I am not a licensed financial professional. Nothing I mention in these videos is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any stock, etf, index, or future. Please consult with your financial professional for your financial advice. I am not liable for any loss that you may experience from watching these videos. Do your own research when it comes to investing and trading to take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions and future.

ugaz,dgaz,ugaz and dgaz,ugaz and dgaz explained,ugaz dgaz,ugaz stock news,nio,nio stock,chinese tesla,nio stock analysis,natural gas,natural gas analysis,ng analysis,natural gas report,ugaz analysis,dgaz analysis,stocks,stock market,stock market news,stock market for beginners,trading stocks,trading stocks for beginners,day trading,swing trading,trading ugaz and dgaz,trading natural gas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments