Advertisement

Worse Than Death | Chapter 2 Things Begin to Unravel

Worse Than Death | Chapter 2 Things Begin to Unravel After escaping whatever is chasing us in the school, we worked our way into finding Flynn and getting out of here

Developer's description:

Worse Than Death is a scary, action-adventure horror game about a high school reunion that goes horribly wrong! Run for your life, hide in the shadows, and use your wits to avoid shadowy creatures and uncover the terrible truths of your wretched home town. Solve devious puzzles to reveal the emotionally-charged story of Holly and her friends that will have you hooked until the very end!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please adjust your volume if needed. The only volume I change is when I fast forward my videos since they become high pitched

Why fastforward some parts instead of cutting it?

-- I want to show what I did before I accomplish something or what I went through to progress. I like to show my failures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what I use to:

Make thumbnail- canva.com
edit my videos- windows movie maker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gloomy Tales ( ˘ ³˘)♥ :

Just another gaming youtuber who mostly concentrates on Horror or dark themes games! Σ(๑+⌓ o。)シ I don't go after newly released game to get on the trend, I just wanna play what I find interesting. Basically my channel is more of an entertainer/ walkthrough. You'll never know what game will be uploaded next

all my games are pre-recorded and scheduled to be released on certain months every other day during weekdays only. So most videos I upload are recorded months ago. I do this because I have a day job and only have 1 day off (the most stressful thing is having 1 day off (;*´Д`)ノ)

I chop most of them into parts as I can't play the whole game in one sitting, need to do house work and groceries on my day
offs! (((ง’ω’)و三 ง’ω’)ڡ≡

Hope you guys enjoy the games and I'd like to apologize in advance for any typo in the video. I do check them before finalizing but sometimes I just missed it and would noticed later on after I upload it (#´∞`∫)∫

Gloomy Tales games,gaming,gameplay,walkthrough,guide,Worse Than Death | Chapter 2 Things Begin to Unravel,Worse Than Death,Chapter 2 Things Begin to Unravel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments