Advertisement

Your Favorite Sleep Triggers | Close-Up Whispering, Brushing, Face Touching

Your Favorite Sleep Triggers | Close-Up Whispering, Brushing, Face Touching Go to HelixSleep.com/Gibi for an exclusive code up to $200 off your Helix mattress!

Yaay thank you so much Helix for this #SponsoredSaturday! I've been so snuggly in my bed ;-;

This video is the top requests I get from you all!!! They're all very sleep-appropriate, so I wanted to sort of bundle them together for a bigger Sleep Triggers video :) Close-up whispering, face brushing, hair brushing, and touching are the name of the game today!! See below for timestamps, and sleep well my friends.

Timestamps:
0:00 - Helix
2:35 - Intro & Finger Fluttering
4:44 - Tapping On Brushes
7:27 - Hair Brushing
11:08 - Plucking Bristles on the Brush
12:39 - Tapping On a Makeup Brush
13:15 - Brushing the Camera
18:40 - Brushing the Mics
19:30 - Brushing the Camera Again
19:45 - Tapping on the Brush before Switching
21:17 - Brushing the Mics Again
22:15 - Brushing the Camera More
22:50 - Tapping On My Nails


🎵I’m now on Spotify! Listen while your phone is off :)

I'm also on APPLE MUSIC HECK YEAH!



🎨Like my posters in the background? They're metal and they stick to the wall with wall-safe magnets! :D I'm partnered with Displate, so you can check out my favorite stuff and their site here (you can even match my background and upcoming backgrounds if you want!):



Use code gibi15 for 15% off always ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My upload schedule:

►Every Tuesday

►Every Thursday

►Every Saturday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I donate regularly to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation. I highly recommend it! They give grants to scientists who do studies to better understand and treat mental illnesses.

(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last ASMR video to help me sleep:



xxGibi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me on the internet!

►DOWNLOAD ZEES - our ASMR App:

►TWITCH/LIVESTREAMING:

►TWITTER: (I use this the most)

►INSTAGRAM:

►MERCH/SHOP:

►GAMING/SECOND CHANNEL:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTRO by :)

This video was edited by Shawn, my full-time editor! Give him some love:

gibi,asmr,sleep,helix,bed,mattress,triggers,for sleep,face,tap,tapping,touching,ear,ear to ear,whisper,whispering,brush,brushing,makeup,hair,tingles,stress relief,insomnia,compilation,assortment,dark,dim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments