Advertisement

10 Signs He Pretending Not To Like You

10 Signs He Pretending Not To Like You So there’s this cute guy you’re interested. He’s great and all but you’re just not quite sure what he’s thinking most of the time and plus his actions aren’t that consistent with you. So now you’ve ended up here trying to find some sort of hope. By all means, I’m not a pope to give you hope but let’s not mope when you get a nope. Did I just rhyme? Yes, I did. It’s bad, I know, I’ll stop. But let’s try to see what’s actually going on in the inner working of a male brain. It can be confusing. Sometimes I don’t understand me either. But let’s check out these 10 signs he’s pretending not to like you but low key he kind of does.


Watch:

Why Does He Keep Me Around If He Doesn't Want A Relationship


10 Signs He Doesn't Want A Relationship With You


10 Signs She's Not Interested In You


Or visit my site for all the transcriptions:

signs he pretending not to like you,how to tell if a guy likes you,does he like me,how to know if a guy likes you,signs a guy likes you,does he love me,signs he likes you,how to tell if a guy likes you but is hiding it,undeniable signs that he likes you,how to tell if he likes you,signs your male friend has feelings for you,is he into me,how to tell if a man is attracted to you but hiding it,signs he is fighting his feelings for you,signs a man likes you,likes you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments