Advertisement

2019 A|L results are coming! | TeamOne Learning

2019 A|L results are coming! | TeamOne Learning results ගැන බය වෙලා නම් ඉන්නේ, මේ කතාකරේ ඔයාලව ඒකට ලෑස්ති කරවන්න. මොකද කැමති උනත් නැතත් results එනවානේ?

00:15 - Expecting an island rank

01:37 - Expecting a good result (~AAB/ABB)

02:32 - Doing another shy

03:18 - Not doing another shy

03:51 - Pass / fail

04:50 - General advice for everyone


හැමදාම උදේට මගෙන් motivational message එකක් ඕනේද?
Dialog, Hutch, Airtel & Etisalat: Send REG TOLMTV to 77000
(Both prepaid & postpaid: Monthly Rs. 30.00 + tax)
Mobitel: Send REG TOLMTV to 77011
(Prepaid: Daily Rs. 1.00 + tax, Postpaid: Monthly Rs. 30.00 + tax)

මාත් එක්ක සුපිරියටම වැඩ කරන TeamOne Member කෙනෙක් වෙන්න කැමති නම් Membership එකට join වෙන්න! මෙතනින් apply කරන්න:
#DoTheWork #AlphaStudentMindset

Hi! I'm Pula and I specialize in study strategy, techniques and study motivation. If you're an O/L or A/L student subscribe to my channel! ( I publish a video every Tuesday and Friday.

Are you NEW here? DON'T CLICK THIS! 😜

Follow me on Instagram: @TeamOneLearning and @pula_93 (

මේ video එක share කරලා ඔයාගේ යාලුවොත් ගොඩ දාන්න. ඔයාලගේ support එකට බොහොමත්ම ස්තූතියි!
Please help me spread my message to all Sri Lankan students!
......................................................
Would you like to know more about me?

My name is Pulasthi Panamgama. I'm a graduate from University of Moratuwa with a first-class degree in Civil Engineering. I did my A/Ls in 2012 at D. S. Senanayake College and got a result of AAB (B for Combined Math) with a Z score of 2.1. I feel so grateful to have got selected for Mora Engineering in my first attempt itself! The AAB I got was a direct result of discipline, determination and hard work. It was a dream come true!

I may have been successful in my studies but I am saddened to see so many students needlessly suffering with their education. I see that they just need a little guidance in the right direction. I believe any student can pass the A/L exam in the first shy itself if they work smart and put in the time.

As a trainer and a coach, I help students do better in their academic work and live a balanced lifestyle. I feel blessed to have this opportunity to offer the expertise I figured out for myself to my younger brothers and sisters.

Do you dream of passing the AL exam? Would you like to get 3A's? I can show you the way.
If you need advice regarding your studies, feel free to drop me a message. I'll be glad to help you out :)
..........................................................................................................
Connect with me:
Whatsapp me on 0719167601 (
Like my Facebook page:
Talk to me on Telegram:

advanced level,AL,Sri Lanka,TeamOne Learning,Team one learning,team one,Pula,විභාග,උසස් පෙළ,al exam tips,al exam,study tips,teamone,motivational videos sinhala,motivational videos for students,in sinhala,study tips for exams last minute,last minute study tips for final exams,how to study for exams in sinhala,best study tips in sinhala,exam,how to,study,2019 al results,2019 al exam results,exam results,stress,fear,2019 al,

Post a Comment

0 Comments