Advertisement

3 effective tips to get monetized even with re-used content

3 effective tips to get monetized even with re-used content Salam guys,
I kinda struggle while filming this video because I forgot to set the microphone. However, I manage to record again because I want to share with you my experience when I'm not yet monetized.
My 3 effective tips:
1. Building a community
2. Upload something which you believe may become trending
3. Help one another continuously
Please support the link below:
Catherine Febres:
Faizal Salih:

My trending video:


If you like this video
Please leave me a comment below, like and subscribe.
Terimah Kasih

Tips to get monetized,re-used content monetized,reused content,how to,make money,1000 subscribers,1000 subscribers play button,how to get monetized youtube channel in 3 days,how to get monetized on youtube in 3 days,very fast money earning apps,most fast money points,very fast money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments