Advertisement

After Years of Cardio, I Quit Doing It While Staying In Shape

After Years of Cardio, I Quit Doing It While Staying In Shape A regular cardio routine puts your body at very extreme stress, and adrenal fatigue from overexercising can become a major issue. After years of exercise, this became an issue for me. Quitting cardio helped my hormonal balance, puts less stress on my body and helped me reduce inflammation. While I maintain active with regular anaerobic exercise and some walking/swimming mixed in, the main way that I keep in shape is through diet.

quitting cardio,is cardio necessary,is cardio important,is cardio good,is cardio bad,adrenal balance,adrenal gland,adrenal health,hormonal balance,carnivore,keto,low carb,weight loss,fitness,how often should i exercise,how often should i run,how often should you exercise,how often should you run,lose weight,running,get in shape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments